Osceola - Matter of Balance classes
This 8-session workshop addresses the fears of falling and teaches fall prevention strategies.
Who should attend?
The program was designed to benefit older adults who:
• Are concerned about falls
• Have sustained a fall in the past
• Restrict activities because of concerns about falling
• Are interested in improving flexibility, balance and strength
• Are age 60 or older, ambulatory and able to problem-solve
Cosponsored by Connections and Clarke County Hospital
Pre-register by calling Nikki at Connections - 800.432.9209 ext 8710 or Leah Reed at Clarke County Hospital 641-342-5293