Connections Area Agency on Aging Senior Farmer’s Market Voucher Distribution
Connections Area Agency on Aging has vouchers available for this program for seniors who reside within the 20 counties served by our agency. Seniors meeting income requirements can obtain vouchers that they can use at participating area Farmers Markets to buy $50.00 worth of fresh, locally-grown produce. Guidelines for this program are set by the USDA.
To request an application, call 800-432-9209 and leave a message with the senior's name and phone number. All calls will be returned within five business days of receiving the order. Applications will then be mailed out every Thursday with an addressed return envelope. Once we receive completed applications, vouchers will be mailed to the applicant. Please note incomplete applications will not receive vouchers until all information is provided.
• Must be at least 60 years of age or older.
• Annual income must be less than
• When a staff member returns your call, please indicate whether you are applying as an individual or a married couple.
Outline of Process: This method is the only way to obtain Farmers’ Market vouchers in 2023.
• Applications are available by phone only.
• Applications will be mailed with a return envelope.
• Applications must be complete before vouchers are mailed out.
• Applications are on a first come first serve basis.
• We will not accept walk-ins at our senior centers or office locations.