Connections Area Agency on Aging celebrates National Family Caregivers Month on Friday, November 4, 2022, from 11-1:30 PM at Tish’s Restaurant, 1207 S. 35th Street, Council Bluffs, Iowa.
In addition to the Pasta Buffet luncheon, there will be five types of therapy showcased:
1) Garden Therapy, Rosanne Plante, Iowa Master Gardener with Green Ambassador
2) Pet Therapy, Cheryl Havekost, RN with Midlands Pet Therapy
3) Music Therapy, Carlene Hall with Project Recovery Iowa
4) Occupational Therapy (Connections Area Agency on Aging’s CAPABLE program), Kendra Foster, OTD, OTR/L
5) Physical Therapy, Tracey Huppe, DPT with Angels Care Home Health
This event is free for Family Caregivers (no CEUs) and $50 for professionals (lunch and CEUs)
For more information, contact Jan Schnack at 800.432.9209 ext. 8116.